A shroud of secrecy has been...
Only a couple of minutes from Bilpin village, this private wonderland has that breath deep feel about it. The large well engineered home is spacious and has some real luxuries such as a sauna room with accompanying bathroom, wine cellar and grand loft art studio / home office with cracking views.
Surrounded by lovely gardens, green lawns, stunning specimen trees and nature at its best.
• Slow combustion fireplace + reverse cycle air conditioning & gas heating
• Grass paddocks with shelters ideal for horses
• Orchard of apple, pear, lemon & persimmon, plus separate garden of blueberry and raspberry
• Substantial & fenced vegetable garden + chicken coup
• NBN connected & 5KW solar system
• Large shed + separate tractor shed
• Original self-contained studio cottage, privately positioned away from the house with its own entrance
• Bore water & pump, 3 dams with water pumps & a well-designed irrigation system to allow water transfer with tap outlets throughout the property.
• Significant rainwater holding tanks
This is one of those stand out properties that has plenty to offer. With a good balance of structured gardens, open lawn space, cleared paddocks and natural bushland, it really lends itself to an array of uses.
If you are looking for some extra income, the self-contained studio would make a brilliant BNB, guest / family accommodation or art studio. With stunning valley views from the deck, this studio space is a wonderful asset.
Absolutely everything has been thought of here and the infrastructure throughout this property is extensive. Be well on the way to a self-sufficient & organic lifestyle on this property. Whilst great coffee & fresh daily sourdoug is just 2 minutes’ drive away!
If you are in the market for a mountain beauty, contact Michael O’Hare from Stone Realestate to find out more & arrange an inspection.
0438 900 902