A shroud of secrecy has been...
Character on 720m2
Hamish Rogers Realty is proud to present this great home to the market!
43 Bathurst Street, Pitt Town
This is a stylish property that appeals inside and out, recently renovated with contemporary finishes, which take full advantage of the home’s period features such as high ceilings and quality solid timber flooring.
Located on an enormous 720m2 block, with the perfect Northerly facing aspect to the rear and space for 3 covered cars, drive-through access is also in the main garage.
Being positioned only a short walk from the local shops and the public school, it makes for easy living in the heart of the beautiful & historic suburb of Pitt Town.
– Four generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes in two of the rooms,
– Generous kitchen with wide preparation bench & expansive storage,
– Gas cooking & stainless steel appliances,
– Meals area with sliding doors to the covered exterior deck,
– Large living room with beautiful polished timber floors,
– gas fireplace,
– Large, sun-drenched family bathroom,
– Extra height in the garage with drive-through access to large rear yard,
– Reverse cycle split system air conditioning to two bedrooms and the living
– Covered rear entertaining deck
– Large landscaped level rear yard,
A great home to live in or an exceptional investment to rent out!
All inquires through Hamish Rogers 0418966224
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Hamish Rogers Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.